News Flash: Student Memories I starting querying students on what they have remembered from their STEM classes years back! Surprising answers!
Workshop - Hands-on Introduction to Nanoscience and Nanotechnolgy for STEM Teachers
- What is the difference between Nanoscience and Nanotech and why should you care?
- Surface Treatments – Hydrophobic systems and what they are used for
- Surface to Volume Ratio Activity – Reaction rate, materials and money
- Rainbow Wafers – measuring very thin films with your eye
- Discussion on applying these activities in your STEM classroom
- What kinds of jobs use Nanotechnology? Show your students a great technical career choice.